The WFDP Training Centre provides high-quality training courses, programmes
and resources on key issues related to peace-making and peace-keeping as well as
emerging topics. The Training Centre provides:
• Technical assistance: content development, design, implementation,
documentation, evaluation, and participatory methodologies to develop courses
and training resources.
• Quality Standards in Training for Peace-keeping in partnership with leading
• Pool of facilitators and training experts.
• Periodic needs assessment on learning and training.
• Learning facilities to conduct face-to-face training.
• eLearning Campus for online training.
• Training courses available on a continuous and/or scheduled basis.