The WFDP Training Centre provides high-quality training courses, programmes and resources on key issues related to peace making and peace-keeping as well as emerging topics. The Training Centre provides:
• Technical assistance: content development, design, implementation, documentation, evaluation, and participatory methodologies to develop courses and training resources.
• Quality Standards in Training for Peace-keeping in partnership with leading institutions.
• Pool of facilitators and training experts.
• Periodic needs assessment on learning and training.
• Learning facilities to conduct face-to-face training.
• E-Learning Campus for online training.
• Training courses available on a continuous and/or scheduled basis.